Friday, December 25, 2009

Bye Bye 2009 :)

Year 2009 is in it's final laps and I want to say goodbye to this very special year with this note...
This year made me glad and sad, sensitive and stone-hearted, attached and detached, all in the same year. It discovered a new side of me that I never knew of... it taught me to truly let go. Some people think Letting Go means distancing from people, cursing them and staying angry...but Letting Go doesn't mean that. Letting Go basically means being able to smile even as you detach from things and people that crush your spirit...it also means keeping no grudges and staying in peace, even when you have to live without what you once craved for. Slowly I'm becoming good at being able to let go of things that I badly went after before, and still be content. I've learnt to let it go, thanks to 2009!

So, here's wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

May 2010 bring your dreams a step closer to you.

Keep smiling! Take care, be happy.

With Love,

Snehal

No comments:

Post a Comment